Metisox is embarking on an exciting growth phase and looking to invest in top quality employees.
We hire exceptional people, and we invite you to explore a world of opportunities with us.
- You are expected to be highly motivated with a desire to learn, develop and deliver commercial growth for Metisox.
- You will be joining a high energy, high performing customer centric team with a strong focus on delivering goals for the company.
- Metisox is on the lookout for candidates motivated by learning, working in a close knit team and looking to make a difference scientifically while having fun in the process.
If this fits your personality please contact us at email@example.com with a speculative application or apply directly for one of our active roles below.
Please no agencies as we have an exclusive arrangement already setup.
Role: Product Manager
Location: UK, Cambridge
Territory: Europe & North America
Seniority Level: Mid-level position
Metisox’s vision is to deliver transformative artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to support development of next generation therapeutic drug programs. We are currently looking for a product manager to join our commercial team and drive the launch of our new products and services. This role will act as the “quarter-back” of the organization and is a multi-faceted position central to delivering commercial success for the company.
As a key member of the Metisox commercial team we expect you to deliver our product vision and strategy and work closely with both the internal operations team and sales team to support the growth of the company.
This role is ideal for an existing product manager who is looking for a new challenge or a sales-professional looking to evolve their career further.
- Deliver Metisox’s product vision and strategy
- Take ownership of the product cycle of all Metisox products and identify growth areas
- Support the sales team and provide technical support where required to close a deal
- Collaborate throughout the company to ensure aligned strategy and processes for each product-line
- Develop our product marketing capabilities and brand awareness
- Accountability of the P&L of each product line ensuring high levels of profitability
Would you like to be part of our journey into the future? Do you have passion for making a difference within the pharmaceutical segment? If so, you may just be the perfect candidate. This dynamic and fast paced position is permanent and will be centralised in Cambridge with some travel needed on an occasional basis. Travel requirements are subject to change as the world opens up following the pandemic.
The role will suit someone with a passion for science and drive for results who is an detailed critical thinker capable of prioritising multiple tasks on a daily basis.
Essential For The Role
- A strong scientific background, preferably with a Life Science focused PhD
- Independent, tenacious and driven to succeed
- Strong communication skills including the ability to listen and influence clients
- Ability to simplify complex scientific concepts into marketable commercial products.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced degree – MSc or PhD.
- Experience of working with a Sales Force database or equivalent CRM.
- Solid technical scientific background coupled with sales experience.
- Experience launching bioinformatic products or services
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org